Fighters. Survivors. Supporters. Each of us don a hat when it comes to Cancer. If you have cancer, or are supporting someone who does, you have questions. Questions that are desperately looking to get answered.
Ajuba presented its employees with a practical and emotional guide to deal with Cancer by bringing Neerja Malik on board. Neerja is a two-time Cancer survivor and is a Counsellor and Consultant, Apollo Hospitals' Cancer Support Group, and founder of Sahayika, an NGO that has funded cancer treatment for needy children.
Everyone can benefit from the wisdom of someone else’s experience, and that is exactly what an auditorium filled with Ajubans witnessed. Neerja spoke from her heart and we lapped it up. Highly motivational and inspiring, Neerja held us in her mesmerizing grip as she took us on her personal journey with Cancer.
As part of the Cancer awareness program, we chose the theme umbrella. Umbrella is the symbol of power, dignity and strength and that is how we need to face Cancer. All of Ajuba’s facility were donned in colorful umbrellas with inspirational messages to conquer!
The take-home message here - Cancer can be overcome.
- Smitten by the movie bug! Humanity Above All! – Short Film Competition
- Ajuba is now MiraMed Ajuba. Aligning with our Global Status!
- The Cancer Conversation World Cancer Day ’17 in Ajuba
- The Jolliest Bunch! Christmas Celebrations ’16
- Aattam, Paattam, Kondattam! Iris ’16 – Ajuba Culturals